Could this be you?…
POSITION: CREATIVE PROJECT ACCOUNT MANAGER
BENEFITS: Healthcare cash plan, 25 days annual leave and Professional development
HOURS: Full time 37.5hrs per week
Bareska are a communications business, specialising in helping businesses and organisations communicate using innovative video technologies and methodologies. Bareksa are pioneering content production for Social-Media and virtual studio presentations for international brands and corporate organisations.
You will be a vital member of a small team in an innovative and growing business. As Project Account Manager you will be responsible for delivering campaigns to our key and valued customers. Working alongside the Creative Director you will oversee all aspects of the project from development to delivery and be responsible for developing a strong and trusted relationship with the client.
With the Creative Director you will develop the concept and technical plan that leads to project start. You will build your team to ensure the highest standards of production to follow your creative lead. You will monitor and track efficacy, affecting change wherever required. You will attend shoots and ensure the day to day running of the contract is meeting client expectation and company standards.
You will attend client meetings, lunches, social and networking events for the purposes of project updates, feedback and extending your business network – introducing new business to the company.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Managing Director in developing client Micro-Moments campaigns.
- Day to day project management of Micro-Moment campaigns, working closely with the Creative Director.
- Development, management and delivery of our Covert corporate service to clients.
- Produce and oversee delivery of shorter form content.
- Share in the company ethos, beliefs and aims and be an active and engaged member of the team.
- Be active in helping the business grow and develop to be an industry leader in what we do.
You will have:
- Proven expertise in the development, planning, deployment and management of long-term marketing campaigns for clients.
- A proven ability in managing a client’s expectations, needs and requests.
- A solid understanding of our core services of high-end video and broadcast production, digital marketing and studio productions.
- A solid understanding of project management software, Keynote/PowerPoint and Microsoft office applications.
- Experience in managing a team of creatives in ensuring projects are delivered on-time and to budget.
- A proactive, optimistic and positive outlook in leading a team.
- Experience in collating and understanding project analytics, data and trends and reporting this to clients.
- A proven ability in developing strong and long-lasting relationships with clients both existing and new.
- Exemplary presentation skills.
- Excellent written English and the ability to write creatively.
- Experience working in a creative team and be willing to develop creative and practical ideas to further support our clients.
- Experience in managing digital marketing campaigns digital marketing teams in-house and externally.
- A willingness to share the company ethos and vision.
- A desire to develop your skills and abilities within the business.
- Be a proven clear and strong communicator.
- Experience in leading where deadlines and budgets are strict.
- Exemplary English grammar and language skills.
- Experience in working with UK and international brand and corporate organisations.
- Experience writing scripts, blogs and communications.
The job will be located in our main office in the Historic Dockyard in Chatham. However, you will be required to travel to London and other locations for client meetings and networking events.
A major part of your role will require you to attend production filming which may require you to stay away from home on location for some time.